You can mix and match as you like – the tours can be tailored to your interests and needs.
- The basic one, Normal City Tour (always with add value!): Caminito (La Boca), Café Tortoni, Corrientes Avenue, the Obelisco, Plaza de Mayo, Recoleta, Palermo, Tigre, The Tango Circuit and every single place just have to see if you visit Buenos Aires. Live and breath the BA you just can't miss!
- Architecture Tours: Buildings, Sculptures & Fountains. Discover the marble and concrete treasures of the city. see more
- Historical Tours: Perón, Gardel, Evita, How a mud village became a huge and cosmopolite city. Enjoy funny & unique narrations that will surelly season your visit see more
- Art & Antiques Tour: Galleries & Art Museums, Antiques shops and markets. More than 450 Museums and Art Galleries are awaiting for you! see more
- "Not for a turist" Tango and Fine Tango Shows: This is the real deal – all of what you’ll see and experience is what Argentineans see and do – not where the tourists are taken. Fine Tango shows (I've checked most of the shows in Buenos Aires and I know which to suggest)
Tango lessons (feeling the Tango, not memory!), places & traditional tango singers, real dancers, the authentic soul of Buenos Aires.
Consult me about doing a Tour
Go to next page
Recommend this site or know more About me before
Important: This is a so complete and very useful site, don't lose anything, use the SITE MAP